- 8 ounces of noodles (such as egg noodles or ramen noodles)
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced (adjust amount according to desired spiciness)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, lime wedges
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced chili pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until they turn pink and are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar to the pan. Toss everything together to coat the noodles and heat through.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve with lime wedges on the side for added zest.